man, do I feel ripped off. it was nothing more than a McDoubel with an extra patty for a LOT more.
man, do I feel ripped off. it was nothing more than a McDoubel with an extra patty for a LOT more.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Hardees is way overrated. And their commercials are stupid.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Hardees commercials for around the last 10 years have lead me to eat there no more than 6 times.
GO VOLS
Their commercials turn my stomach.
You think your ripped off by the Big Hardee, apparently Carl's Jr. is even worse (Hardee's West of the Mississippi). They only do 2 patties instead of 3 apparently for the same price, and its called the Big Carl.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Little Tom: Your mother wants you to take home [URL="http://www.dvdsetcollection.com"]two and a half men [/URL]and [URL="http://www.dvdsetcollection.com/products/Two-and-a-Half-Men-Seasons-1-6-DVD-Boxset-cartoon-1714.html"]two and a half men dvd[/URL]. Be quick, she is waiting.
Bookmarks